Pet Information, Dog Park, & Dog Sitting at Little Arrow
We love dogs at Little Arrow and even offer pet-friendly accommodations so you can bring your furry kid on vacation with you! Please view some basic guidelines before bringing your pet to Little Arrow:
- Not all of our units are pet friendly, we have a few of each type that we have designated as “pet friendly”. So if you book online and want to bring your pet, please make sure you are booking a pet friendly unit.
- Only two (2) dogs are allowed per RV Site, Cabins, Glamping Tents and Tiny Homes
- Additional charge of $10 a night per pet in our Cabin and Glamping Tent accommodations
- Additional charge of $20 a night per pet in our Tiny Home and Vacation Home accommodations
- Pets are not allowed in our Airstreams
- Pets left unattended must be put in a crate! If you leave them unattended in an accommodation and they ruin, scratch, bite, tear up, etc., you will be responsible for paying for any and all damages
- Pets must be on a leash anytime they are outside. Please do not leash your pet to your vehicle
- Please pick up after your pet, we even have poop bag stations across the campground for your use
Your pets will love our new dog park! Time for some off-leash fun, but before coming in to the dog park, please be sure to follow some basic dog park etiquette:
- Pick up after your dog
- Know your dog’s social comfort level
- Always be aware of your dog’s behavior
- Mind the doggie gate
- Have fun!
We also offer dog-sitting! Taking a day adventure but can’t bring your dog? Don’t worry! Our staff at Little Arrow will make drop-in visits to let your dog out while you are away for only $35/day per dog. If you are interested in dog-sitting please give us a call or send us an email to make sure we are available!