Donation Request Details
Little Arrow Outdoor Resort supports many charitable and civic organizations. We remain committed to building ties with the local community, but unfortunately we cannot honor every request for assistance that is presented to us. If you are a non-profit organization seeking a contribution or support, we ask that you first review the guidelines below.
TO BE CONSIDERED FOR A DONATION YOU MUST SUBMIT YOUR REQUEST THROUGH OUR ONLINE DONATION REQUEST SUBMISSION FORM BELOW.
Donations will not be discussed over the phone. All requests must cover the required fields listed below, requests failing to do so will be disqualified.
TIMING AND EVALUATION PROCESS.
Unfortunately, the number of applications seeking support will always exceed the funds and resources available. All donation requests must be received a minimum of 8 weeks prior to the event date.
All requests will be reviewed and we may contact you for additional information or clarification.
If you are not contacted within 1 month of your event, this means that we are unable to honor your request.
TAX EXEMPT STATUS.
We only support 501(c)(3) organizations. Please make sure you have your tax exempt number when you fill out the form below.
Although we do not limit our giving to only local organizations, we do give preference and priority to organizations that support the local community.
We give preference to organizations which are dedicated to the following activities/goals (in no particular order below):
- Programs designed to feed, house, clothe or directly assist the needy
- Preservation of the Smoky Mountains and the Heritage of the Smoky Mountains
- Animal Safety and prevention of Animal Cruelty, including the spaying and neutering of domesticated animals, and the placement of stray animals into caring homes
- Literacy, education and child development
- Environmental protection, preservation of clean air and water, the planting of trees, and the preservation of natural habitat and biodiversity
- Prevention of tobacco, alcohol and substance abuse
- Amateur athletics, team sports, physical fitness
- Preservation of buildings, property, monuments or structures of historic significance, and the preservation and recording of local history
Little Arrow Outdoor Resort does not support individuals or their projects, private foundations, political activities or advertising. As a matter of policy, Little Arrow Outdoor Resort does not usually support the following:
- School Auctions of all types
- Recurring expenses for operations, programs or salaries, except that as described previously
- Biomedical or clinical research
- Hospitals or nursing homes
- Organizations whose principal impact is outside of East Tennessee