Groups & Events
Weddings, Corporate Retreats, Parties & Special Events at Little Arrow Outdoor Resort
At Little Arrow we would love to help you host your group or special event such as:
- Corporate Meetings
- Weddings, Ceremonies, Receptions, Rehearsal Dinners
- Family Reunions
- Girl Get-Aways
- Bachelor and Bachelorette Parties
- And much more!
Whether it’s a corporate event, retreat, family reunion, party, wedding, or other special event, our Little Arrow Lookout venue is ready to roll. With plenty of space to accommodate large groups while retaining the intimate feel of a small gathering in a setting that is second to none, your event will leave your guests with a glow as warm and sweet as the rising sun.
- Little Arrow Lookout Venue
- Venue Highlights
- Flexible Indoor & Outdoor Meeting Spaces
- Catering Kitchen
- Wifi & Audio/Video Capabilities
- Venue includes seating for up to 125
- Double sided fireplace
- Enclosure option (coming spring 2022!)
- Beautiful lighting
- Available for our guest’s event at $500/3 hours. If you are not staying with us as a guest and would like to rent the pavilion, you will need to call our office to confirm if we can accommodate your party.
- Venue Highlights
- Club House
- Includes comfortable seating and tables for 24 people with a commercial kitchen and bathroom. Also includes a projector and screen.
- Available separately for our guests at $300/3 hours. If you are not staying with us as a guest and would like to rent the club house, you will need to call our office to confirm if we can accommodate your party.
To accommodate your group or event we have a number of available lodging options and amenities that include:
Group Reservation Policy
- The group coordinator is responsible for any unpaid balances.
- Group rates are not available during June, July, October, special events* and holidays with a 3-night minimum including Memorial Day, Labor Day, Easter, Thanksgiving, and Christmas.
- Little Arrow Club House and Pavilion are not included in the group discount.
- Little Arrow Outdoor Resort staff reserves the right to determine accommodations / sites needed if you are making arrangements more than 1 year in advance.
- *Special events are predetermined and subject to change without notice.
- **No group reservations should be booked at the Pavilion during church camp hours or Sunday church service. Church Camp hours are June and July Monday – Friday starting at 9:30AM until noon, and in the evening from 7:30PM – 10PM. Sunday church services start at 9:30AM on Memorial Day weekend and continue until November.
Not sure how you will feed everyone? We can even help you contact the perfect local caterer!
Let us help plan your next gathering on the “Peaceful Side of the Smokies” at Little Arrow Outdoor Resort in Townsend, Tennessee!